Introducing myself


Everybody is welcome at Geometric Corners!

First of all, the main idea of the blog is to explore and deepen about different aspects, branches, concepts or applications of geometry from a unique perspective, while we study shapes, figures, spatial properties...

My name is Paula García Romero and, as a student of Primary Education, I have to deal with Mathematics, more specifically Geometry, not only in my university classes, but also in my future career, in which I will be able to use all the knowledge that we investigate in this blog, just like you. It will help us to understand basic concepts about this subject and to broaden your perspectives with different applications; I will regularly upload contents about geometry. 

Just so you know a bit more about me, I'm 20 years old, and I'm from a small town in Almería, which many of you probably know, Mojácar. I am a music fanatic, I play the guitar and the piano. 

I hope you enjoy every corner of this space and let's learn together about mathematics,

See you soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares